$2,500 Digital Transformation Grants
for Small Main Street Businesses
How to Qualify and Apply:
Thanks to the Province of Ontario and the Ontario BIA Association, Digital Main Street is offering small main street businesses across Ontario a $2,500 Digital Transformation Grant.
Qualifying main street businesses can apply for a $2,500 grant to help them adopt new digital technologies to grow their business.
To qualify, businesses must:
1. Pay commercial property tax either directly or as a tenant.
2. Be a main street business (see the latest FAQs for more clariﬁcation)
3. Have 1-99 employees
4. Be a registered business in Ontario and/or be incorporated.
5. Not be a franchise.
The application process is as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Register your business at digitalmainstreet.ca/Ontario and take the digital assessment.
2. Complete the online training and develop your Digital Transformation Plan.
3. Apply for a $2,500 grant.
There are ONLY 2,000 grants available, so be sure to apply soon!